Craigmoor has undergone complete renovation
that was completed in February 2017. The cottage was refurbished to
offer true luxury in keeping with its history with a plethora of traditional features such as oak beams and exposed Cotswold stonewalls.
Particular emphasis has been given to the finishings and the decorative items of our holiday let. Our
aim is to provide a spacious, calming Luxury Self-Catering Accomodation. This cottage is targeting holidaymakers that seek to hire a Luxury Cottage at an idyllic setting.
- Living/dining room: This is large, warm, calming room with exposed Cotswold stonewalls full of
traditional character; this is enhanced by the white painted beams and the exposed stained beams in the dining part of the living room. The room is covered with think 21 mm engineered oak flooring
with a bespoke off-white finish. The living room has a large L shape sofa; an elegant beautiful velvet armchair with a weather oak frame and a caned back. There is a Samsung TV with a built in
satellite tuner. The oval dining table is a French provincial style, with a distressed effect finish, that sits eight. The rooms share a woven, Jute carpet in a oatmeal colour. The walls are
decorated in the living room with a set of four framed embroideries of family crest designs. The walls in the dining part of the room are decorated by a set of six botanical prints, depicting tree
leaves, framed in distressed black painted wooden frames. The private garden can be viewed from two large windows made from hardwood and toughened glass. There is also a delightful grey effect
sidetable crafted from solid oak. Finally in the dining area there is a European school, 19th century oil paining of a mountainous landscape.
- Kitchen: The cottage benefits from a top of the range, new Italian lacquered white kitchen, with a
white quartz worktop. The quartz worktop, on one of the sides, extends to form a breakfast bar which sits four. The kitchen galley contains a Mielle built in fridge, separate freezer, smeg
dishwasher, Hoover washer/dryer, kettle, large toaster and a Nespresso coffee maker.
There are three bathrooms:
- Family Bathroom (1): Dressed in natural stone, with a large bathtub by Villoroy Boch; an over head
shower; Grohe taps; duravit toilet with soft closing seat; underfloor heating and a double basin. This bathroom serves the two bedrooms on the top floor.
- Master En-suite bathroom (2) ; Dressed in natural stone with a regular bathtub (170x70); an overhead
shower by Villeroy and Boch, Grohe taps, underfloor heating and a duravit toilet with a soft closing toilet seat.
- Ground floor En-suite shower room (3): Dressed in natural stone with a large duravit shower tray and
8mm Merlin shower doors; Grohe taps; duravit soft closing toilet seat; and underfloor heating.
There are four bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1: This en-suite bedroom offers privacy at night as it is on the ground floor behind the
kitchen. It contains a gorgeous design of bunk beds with solid oak stair treads and a cupboard painted in an elegant Farrow and Ball colour. A single armoire in distressed painted finish with domed
mirror front and a drawer below. Both beds have bedside shelves and reading lights. There is also a Samsung TV with a humax satellite tuner.
- Bedroom 2: This en-suite bedroom is on the 1st floor with a king size bed, a 19th century Swedish commode with three drawers
boasting a distressed look; an armoire also 19th century French, traditionally
grey painted with paneled door enclosing hanging space above a long drawer.
- Bedroom 3: This is on the second floor with a king size bed, contains a chest early 20th century liberty style, limed oak and polychrome decorated with intricate phoenix carving;
another oak chest also early 20th century and a Louis XV style armchair, painted
with grey silk upholstery on a short cabriole support.
- Bedroom 4: This bedroom contains 2 single white beds. An elegant 19th century, French Napoleon III chest of drawers grey painted with four drawers, two long and
two short and two lamp tables with oak tops.
All modern facilities are available:
- Wireless internet access through out the house
- Ethernet in the bedrooms and ground living room
- All bedrooms have USB ports
- A Samsung TV with build in Satellite tuner in the living room
- A LG TV with a build in Satellite receiver in the Master bedroom
- A Samsung TV with a Humax satellite tuner on the ground floor bedroom
Duvet covers, sheets and towels
All the duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases are made from Egyptian Cotton with 400 Tread count,
satin weave to create luxurious softness, subtle sheen and a silky touch that feels gorgeous against the skin. Moreover, the luxury pima cotton towels are soft and sumptuous with a wide border and
All beds have luxury top of the range Mattresses:
The bunk beds:
- Little Home Cotton 1200, by John Lewis
- Silentnight mattress
1st floor bedroom:
- Silentnight Special Mirapocket 2000 Memory foam Mattress, King size siting on a tempur base from
- Two single pocket sprung mattresses, Hyllestad
- Ortho pocket sprung 1200 King size mattress, by John Lewis